Friday, January 13, 2006

Your Musical Tastes Match: Dale Earnhardt Jr.


See his whole playlist here (iTunes required)


Your Stipper Song Is

Closer by Nine Inch Nails

"You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I�ve got no
Soul to tell"

When you dance, it's a little scary - and a lot sexy.


Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating

You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.
But you may be ready in a couple of years.
You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.
And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.


Your 2005 Song Is

Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz

"Love forever love is free.
Let's turn forever you and me."

In 2005, you were loving life and feeling no pain.


Slow and Steady

Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.

They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.

It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.

They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.

Creo firmemente en estos tests...aunque el ultimo lo resuelven uds para ver si es verdad.

2 comments:

vale said...

hice el último y la gente me ve igual. igual que a tí.

:S

¿será verdad?

michi said...

Mmmm also i made the last one, and people see me the same way they see you! Mmmmmm... doubts about it...

Any way my stripper song is "master and servant" from Depeche Mode... cool jajajaja...

Hugs!